This is an invaluable study guide for learning basic Japanese Kanji characters.Basic Japanese Kanji, Volume 1
is your introduction to the first 205 of the 410 core characters in Japanese (plus 18 additional kanji that serve as building blocks). These beginner kanji are the most frequently used in newspapers, conversations and the top college-level beginning Japanese textbooks. Using a focused combination of proven traditional methods and unique new methods, this book will help independent Japanese language learners and university or high school students to write, read, speak and use Japanese better.Basic Japanese Kanji
makes studying easier by using a combination of proven traditional methods and unique new methods to learn Kanji:
Key features of the CD-ROM:
- Clear explanations of the kanji, example compounds, useful vocabulary, and extensive writing practice.
- Hundreds of readings with comprehension questions similar in format to those on many important national and international Japanese exams.
- Additional natural and level–appropriate exercises.
- Original mnemonics for every kanji.
- Interactive software offers exam-quality practice.
- Gives instant feedback/correction.
- Extensive kanji exercises.
- Reading comprehension passages and questions.
- A set of printable kanji flash cards, for on-the-go practice.