Within the pages of Striking Thoughts
, you will find the secrets of Bruce Lee's amazing success— as an actor, martial artist, and inspiration to the world. Consisting of eight sections, Striking Thoughts
covers 72 topics and 825 aphorisms—from spirituality to personal liberation and from family life to filmmaking—all of which Bruce lived by.
His ideas helped energize his life and career, and made it possible for him to live a happy and assured life, overcoming difficult obstacles with seeming ease. His ideas also inspired his family, friends, students, and colleagues to achieve success in their own lives and this personal collection will help you in your journey too.
- On First Principles—including life, existence, time, and death
- On Being Human—including the mind, happiness, fear, and dreams
- On Matters of Existence—health, love, marriage, raising children, ethics, racism, and adversity
- On Achievement—work, goals, faith, success, money, and fame
- On Art and Artists—art, filmmaking, and acting
- On Personal Liberation—conditioning, Zen Buddhism, meditation, and freedom
- On the Process of Becoming—self-actualization, self-help, self-expression, and growth
- On Ultimate (Final) Principles—Yin-yang, totality, Tao, and the truth
"A teacher is never a giver of truth—he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself. A good teacher is merely a catalyst."—Bruce Lee