Can America Survive?
10 Prophetic Signs That We Are The Terminal Generation
In Can America Survive? Hagee asserts that the seeds for tragedy are once again being sown, evidenced by the disturbing economic, geopolitical, and religious trends that now threaten to dismantle the very nation itself. “Think it can’t happen?” Hagee asks in a theme repeated throughout the book. “Think again.” Indeed, Hagee presents alarming examples of recent events, current research, scientific evidence, and biblical prophecy that are gathering to create a “perfect storm” that could bring down the “unsinkable” United States of America including:
- The U.S.’s negligent handling of Israel, and history’s evidence of the danger to any nation that challenges Israel’s God-mandated right to exist
- The dangerous belittling of Iran’s nuclear threat by careless spy agencies—and the super-weapon that could stop the U.S. in its tracks instantly
- The chilling biblical prophecy that confirms Iran as one of six countries that will form an Islamic military force “as a cloud to cover the land”
- The real $2.5 trillion price tag of healthcare reform, the international currency shifts, and the national economic trends that are poised to bring about the death of the American dollar
- The criminalization of Christianity around the world;
Read an Excerpt
Anatomy of Disaster!
Where were you the day John F. Kennedy was shot in Dallas, Texas? If you were alive on planet Earth, you know exactly where you were and what you were doing when Walter Cronkite took off his thick black glasses and announced to America, “John F. Kennedy, president of the United States, died at 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.”
He paused and looked again at the studio clock. “Some thirty-eight minutes ago.” The seasoned newscaster momentarily lost his composure, winced, and cleared his throat before resuming with the observation that Vice President Lyndon Johnson... see more
Hear an Excerpt
Reading Group Guide
As an outspoken, conservative Christian leader, Pastor John Hagee heats up the debate about the intersection of American politics, Iran’s nuclear capabilities, Israel’s heritage, the Mayan Prophecy for 2012, and the end of the world as we know it. Using biblical prophecy as his inspiration, Hagee issues a wake-up call to his readers, urging them to pay attention to the warning signs around us that the end of days may soon be at hand.
1. In the opening pages of Can America Survive, Pastor John Hagee compares our country’s complacency to that of travelers on the Titanic, who believed their ship “unsinkable,” despite its having struck an iceberg (p. 4). Given the impact of the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and a series of widely-publicized incidents that reveal our country is at risk, what acco see more