A Man's Guide to Infidelity
When it comes to scoring on the side, this book is your best friend.
Comedians Bill Burr, Joe DeRosa, and Robert Kelly have experienced the rich pleasures and unspeakable risks of romantic infidelity, and survived to tell their tales.
Now, they impart all the wisdom, advice, and humor they picked up along the way, including how to:
* Wipe away your shame and guilt—and get smart before you get hard
* Conduct your filth with the right chick, in the right place, at the right time
* Take an hour to shower and scour—and fight your worst enemy: glitter
* Explain a strange scrunchy, hair extension, or pair of earrings to your girl
* Navigate strip clubs, massage parlors, and women of the night
* Lie like a woman—and call it quits without getting caught
Featuring ten true stories from men who’ve lived the life and a link to watch Burr, DeRosa, and Kelly’s hilarious short film of the same name, Cheat is a wickedly smart field guide to philandering that will revolutionize your game.
Added to Cart
Read an Excerpt
If you even glanced at the front cover of this book, you know what it’s about. And if you’re some weirdo who picks up a book and starts reading it without looking at the front cover first, this is a book for men about cheating. Let’s get two things straight:
1. This book is gender specific for one reason: we’re dudes. If we were chicks, we would’ve written a book to help women act like pigs. But we’re not, so we didn’t. Besides, women don’t need any help in the deceit department. That’s not a cheap shot. It’s a respect...see more
Get our latest book recommendations, author news and sweepstakes right to your inbox