Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Times, Tough People
101 Stories about Overcoming the Economic Crisis and Other Challenges
2. These are all new stories, collected in 2009, on an all new topic never covered before in CSS’ 16-year history.
3. Topical, much asked for book. Readers are looking for stories that show them they are not alone in these difficult times.
4. CSS is a popular publisher of books on challenges, overcoming obstacles, grief, with many bestselling books on these topics.
5. People love reading about other people’s problems in order to put their own in perspective and also get some valuable advice from other people’s experiences.
6. Contains 10 bonus stories of faith about people using their faith to help them through tough times.
Tough times won’t last, but tough people will. Many people have lost money and many are losing their jobs, homes, or at least making cutbacks. Many others have faced life-changing natural disasters, such as hurricanes and fires, as well as health and family difficulties Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Times, Tough People is all about overcoming adversity, pulling together, making do with less, facing challenges, and finding new joys in a simpler life. Includes 10 bonus stories of faith.