How to Take a Sabbatical Without Taking More Than a Week Off
Have you ever fantasized about taking time for yourself just to reflect on the quality of your work life? Are you doing what you really want to be doing? Or are you spinning your wheels so fast that you're headed for burnout? And most importantly, is there a way to revitalize and refocus your career to your satisfaction? If you're like most people, that annual vacation doesn't do the trick, and weekends are just a time to collapse before it starts up again on Monday. If you can't afford the luxury of a full-fledged sabbatical, then Clarity Quest is for you. This powerful eight-week "training" program, which culminates in a week of self-discovery, is something that will fit into the busiest of schedules. Pamela Ammondson offers simple exercises to help you:
* Break away from career confusion, and let go of old fears
* Renew your physical, mental, and emotional energy so that you can think clearly and creatively
* Identify your core values
* Gain the strength, stamina, and calm needed to make important career and life decisions
* Clarify what you really want, and take control of your life with a new sense of purpose and vision
For seven weeks, you'll follow the plan, do all the groundwork for your future, and watch your dreams come into focus. When you hit the eighth week, you'll take a week-long sabbatical to fine-tune those goals, recharge your batteries, and commit to making the decisions that will change your life for the better.