Each year, millions of Americans sit down to meals that are loaded with fat increasers, hidden ingredients, and unnecessary calories. With The Digest Diet Dining Out Guide, readers learn how to navigate the world of restaurants, cafes, diners and delis while staying on track with the fat-releasing power of the Digest Diet.
About the plan: New York Times bestseller The Digest Diet is a 21-day weight-loss plan based on groundbreaking science and newly discovered foods and habits that help your body to release fat.
This companion dining guide is pocket-sized for everyday use at work or evenings out. It includes:
· Details about the 3 phases of plan: Fast Release, Fade Away, and Finish Strong
· 10 shortcuts and tips for ordering healthy meals
· How to find fat-releasing foods on a menu
· How to spot (and avoid) fat increasers
· The best meals for each phase of the diet at national fast food and casual dining restaurants
· New portable snack ideas for when you're traveling, running errands, or just short on time
· Easy comparison chart so you know how to estimate portion sizes like ounces, cups, tablespoons, and more
Losing weight doesn't have to mean giving up dinners out with friends and family. At its heart, the Digest Diet is about foods you can enjoy without guilt-it all comes down to eating the right foods. The Digest Diet Dining Out Guide supports you as you lose weight and maintain the results... without giving up your favorite foods.