Reading Group Guide Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume
Edited by Jennifer O'Connell Survey Says...
Like the young girls and grown women characters in Judy Blume's novels, real women love gossiping about their lives. So here's the skinny on some of your favorite writers from this collection, in their own words!
1. What was your first kiss like?
2. Name three of your oddest jobs.
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. How many BFFs have you had?
5. What does your kinkiest pair of underwear look like?
6. Name your three biggest fears.
7. Briefly describe a happy memory involving the opposite sex.
8. What was your favorite prank call (that you made or that someone made to you)?
9. Was your teen bedroom a disaster area or clean and pristine? What's your room like now?
10. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
11. How has your relationship with your mother changed from girlhood, to adolescence, to adulthood?
12. Which sibling got the most attention in your house?
13. Briefly describe the best date you've ever had.
14. Briefly describe the worst date you've ever had.
15. Name your three favorite movies.
16. When you first noticed boys, how long did you think it would be before you got married?
17. What's your funniest bra/breast story?
18. What is the most humiliating thing that happened to you as a child?