Fairy Cube, Vol. 2
• Kaori Yuki Art Book will be released (for Angel Sanctuary) in November 2007.
• The last Godchild (Vol. 8) streets Feb 2008, so Fairy Cube will hit the ground running just two months later; also, both Angel Sanctuary and The Cain Saga will also have ended by then.
• Great response to all our Kaori Yuki titles--Cain Saga debuted high on the charts despite the M rating--and Godchild continues to be a top title--Angel Sanctuary was a hit as well.
• Kaori Yuki’s series published by VIZ Media (Godchild, Angel Sanctuary, Cain Saga) have combined to sell through over 300k units in the U.S. to date.
• Fairy Cube will be previewed and promoted in the March 2008 issue of Shojo Beat magazine, and in the final volume (8) of Godchild to create buzz.
Ian used to just see dead people. Now he is one. Trapped inside his own body by the Fairy Cube, Ian must now figure out how to stop the devious spirit Tokage from taking over his life, stealing his girl and ruining any chance he ever has of resurrection.
Tokage has troubles of his own when he gets involved with the Gotoh Group, conspiratorial fairies aiming at world domination. But that doesn't stop him from further terrorizing Ian's family and friends. Is Ian's father also in Tokage's clutches?