* descriptions of the reflex points, the six basic techniques, and easy-to-learn specialized and master routines.
* 32 foot-relaxation techniques, most of them unique to Norman's program
* specific chapters and techniques for stress, sports injuries, addiction problems, the terminally ill, women, and couples
* visualizations, affirmations, and children's games to use with the routines
* a chart of ailments and reflexology aids for them
Feet First is the only reflexology guide designed for everyday situations and people -- from office workers on a lunch break to families caring for an aged relative. This special kind of "touch therapy" strengthens the bonds between those who use it together.
Read an Excerpt
WHY FEET FIRST?
Touching is an intimate act. Whether it is a hearty handshake or a tender embrace, when we touch another person, something happens between us. A relationship begins. If we continue to reach out to each other, the relationship grows. We share and exchange, and we are enriched. We may give presents, meals, time, interest, or love, but we are really always giving the same gift -- ourselves. Reflexology offers the perfect opportunity for giving the gift of ourselves in a way that brings health and well-being to those we care about. My husband Warren and I know immediately when the other is having a... see more