Feng Shui Garden Design
Feng Shui Garden Design teaches how to apply Feng Shui to the garden you have to protect your home from poisonous energy, enhance your love life, improve your finances and help ease family tensions.
In addition to helping you create a living space for meditation and stress release, the principles illustrated in Feng Shui Garden Design enhance the flow of energy in your home and your life.
Whether you have a balcony garden, mini garden, large yard or park, Feng Shui teaches how to harmonize yin and yang and the five elements—earth, metal, water, wood, fire—to achieve peace, balance and prosperity.
Learn how to:
- Integrate garden design and Feng Shui
- Analyze the flow of energy, or qi, in your garden
- Use plants and garden features to enhance positive energy
- Apply Feng Shui cures to your garden
- Creatively use Feng Shui in a small garden
- Periplus Editions (HK) ltd. |
- 112 pages |
- ISBN 9780794650162 |
- June 2003