It's samurai vs. aliens!; He's too busy fighting aliens, the yakuza and unemployment!
Reads R to L (Japanese Style) T+ audience.
The samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
Kondo's Guide to Excellent Leadership
1. Sometimes a stray dog is the most loyal dog.
2. Mind your manners when eating conveyor-belt sushi.
3. Always wash your hands after you do number one or number two.
4. Sometimes the biggest tool isn't the one in the box.
5. Don't lose track when counting sheep.