P> Discussion Group Questions
1. By what process can an organization develop the critical thinking skills of their workforce?
2. Why is this important -- how commonly is it done and what have results been from companies who have done it?
3. What is the role of the top executive in this process?
4. How can it be built into the organization's mode of operation--meetings, business processes and systems--both domestically and worldwide?
5. How don't problems get solved and what can be done about it?
6. Why is their "drag" on decisions in organizations and what can be done about it?
7. How do you determine how much data is sufficient to make a judgement?
8. What is the difference between content and process questioning and when do you use each?