A recognized authority in the field of homeopathic medicine, Dr. Morgan addresses the concerns of parents seeking safe and effective alternatives for the treatment of the most common childhood disorders. This book is an invaluable resource for parents who want the non-invasive and gentle care that homeopathic medicine can provide.
• Remedies for illnesses of infancy, including colic, diarrhea, fever, and nausea.
• Homeopathic prescriptions for serious childhood illnesses like whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, and diptheria.
• Herbal help for the common childhood ailments of sore throat and earache are presented in detail.
• Chapters on immunization and antibiotic treatment give parents the information they need to make informed decisions on these controversial medical practices.
• In addition to advice on treating sprains, burns, abrasions, and bruises, the author points out clear warning signals and symptoms that indicate a need for additional medical assistance.