I Don't Have a Thing to Wear
The Psychology of Your Closet
"I DON'T HAVE A THING TO WEAR!"
Stop the material madness! Let two top fashion experts show you what's really hiding in your closet: a true reflection of your inner self. Now you can
- understand your attitudes and beliefs about clothes and shopping
- dress for your real life -- not the past or the future
- identify your fashion persona (hint: it's not what you think!)
- avoid impulse buys and other shopping traps
- make every item in your closet work for you!
Practical and fun, with revealing quizzes and other great tools, I Don't Have A Thing To Wear sheds light on the darkest corners of the closet -- and lets you shine!
Read an Excerpt
Fantasy and romance play a huge role in fashion. I have seen women buy clothes and say, "This will be wonderful to wear to Ascot," even though the chances of their going to Ascot that season are very, very slim. It has to do with fantasy.
Bill Blass, designer
The scene is all too familiar. It's 8 A.M. and Kay is running late. She has an important meeting and luncheon today. She is in front of her mirror, pulling on one thing, trying another, rejecting as she goes, delving deeper and deeper into her closet as she searches for the elusive ideal... see more