This is complete Japanese textbook and learning package for intermediate level students.
In the intermediate level of this highly-acclaimed new series, learners will continue to study Japanese through an engaging story line which slowly unfolds over the arc of the text, keeping things interesting and adding the motivation needed to master new material. This story–based approach is a great way to learn Japanese. The emphasis in Intermediate Japanese
is on real-life situations drawn from contemporary Japanese culture and authentic written, visual and oral materials embedded in the lessons.
Available in both hardcover and paperback, Intermediate Japanese
includes an accompanying audio disc, and free web-based multimedia resources with additional exercises. A separate Workbook is available with corresponding one-of-a-kind practice activities.Key features of this program:
The CD–ROM includes
- The focus is very visual. The book's narrative is told with manga-style story pages, and the CD–ROM uses colorful video.
- Authentic written, visual, and oral materials are embedded very naturally throughout the book.
- Independent learners and classroom students alike will find this an accessible and upbeat way to master contemporary Japanese.
- Kanji characters are emphasized here more than in other textbooks and are taught as an integral part of learning Japanese spoken vocabulary, rather than separately.
- By the end of this book, learners will have mastered 149 additional kanji, for a cumulative total of 300 kanji.
The Beginning Japanese Website includes:
- Native Japanese language speakers.
- Pronunciation guides for all new words.
- Accompanying dialogues.
- Online games and activities.
- Additional information and updates.
- Downloadable Hiragana Practice Book, Katakana Practice Book, kana practice sheets.
- Downloadable kanji and kana flash cards.
is the second volume in a 3-level series. Deepen your learning with the Intermediate Japanese Workbook
, a volume of drills and exercises that reinforce the lessons in the textbook.