is your ticket to today's changing job market, with up-to-date and comprehensive information on:
- The most exciting new opportunities, from on-line journalism to financial consulting to jobs abroad in Eastern Europe and Asia
- The hottest cities and regions in the country with the best job opportunities
- The top companies in every industry
- The best job-hunting tools and leads available on-lineand how to use them
- The real lowdown on salaries, working conditions, and outlook
- "Best bet" companies with strong employment prospects, unique opportunities, or great chances for advancement
- What the future holdsbusiness by business, region by region, career by career
Whether you're hunting for your first job out of college, turning over a new leaf and switching careers, looking to move up in your current field, or assessing the ever-evolving job market, this is the ultimate resource. In these pages you'll find all the best positions, the best salaries, and the best opportunities in every area, plus the trends to be on the lookout for.
Designed to make your job search as quick, effective, and enlightening as possible, Jobs '98
puts a wealth of timely and specific job leads at your fingertips. Everything you need is here.