Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the GED® Tests from a top expert.
The GED® is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED® diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED® guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED® Test Premier 2015
is a self-study program for the GED® .
Kaplan's GED® Test Premier 2015
self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length practice tests—including an online practice test with feedback to help you pinpoint areas of weakness
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 50 online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies Tests
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator