New 2nd Edition from one of Kaplan’s top LSAT instructors—focused strategies, all real LSAT questions, complete explanations and targeted review to help students master the Logical Reasoning section of the LSAT!
Future law school students know that the LSAT is the most important factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools routinely accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students know how important it is to get the highest score possible on the LSAT. Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition
is the new comprehensive study guide designed to prepare students for the Logical Reasoning section of the LSAT, through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. In Kaplan LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics
, author Deborah Katz, one of Kaplan’s most sought-after LSAT instructors, clearly outlines the steps needed to approach every one of the different types of logical reasoning questions
a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT, and offers engaging and effective strategies to help students master the exam and get into the law school of their choice.
With Kaplan LSAT Logical ReasoningStrategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition
students will benefit from:
- Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
- Detailed answer explanations to every question and answer choice contained in the book
- Four full-length recently-released logical reasoning sections for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in the book + 2 online)
- Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
- Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee