The Leader Who Had No Title
A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life
In The Leader Who Had No Title, you will learn:
• How to work with and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
• A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
• The real secrets of intense innovation
• An instant strategy to build a great team and become a "merchant of wow" with your customers
• Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enough to lead your field
• Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy, and balance your personal life
Regardless of what you do within your organization and the current circumstances of your life, the single most important fact is that you have the power to show leadership. Wherever you are in your career or life, you should always play to your peak abilities. This book shows you how to claim that staggering power, as well as transform your life—and the world around you—in the process.
Bestselling author Robin Sharma challenges us to lead without a title
Videos related to this book
Read an Excerpt
Leadership and Success
Are Your Birthright
Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations.
The sight of an achievement is the greatest gift a human being could offer others.
EACH OF US IS BORN INTO GENIUS. Sadly, most of us die amid mediocrity. I hope it doesn’t upset you that I reveal this closely held belief so early in our brief time together. But I need to be honest. I also should share that I’m just an ordinary guy who happened to get lucky enough to... see more