When Rob Lowe’s first book was published in 2011, he received the kind of rapturous reviews that writers dream of and rocketed to the top of the bestseller list. Now, in Love Life, he expands his scope, using stories and observations from his life in a poignant and humorous series of true tales about men and women, art and commerce, fathers and sons, addiction and recovery, and sex and love.
In Love Life, you will find stories about:
• KISSING UNEXPECTEDLY
• THE SECRETS THEY DON’T TEACH YOU IN ACTING SCHOOL
• HIS GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER’S ROLE IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
• PARKS AND RECREATION, BEHIND THE CANDELABRA, AND CALIFORNICATION
• TRYING TO COACH A KIDS’ BASKETBALL TEAM DOMINATED BY HELICOPTER PARENTS
• THE HOT TUB AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION
• STARRING IN AND PRODUCING A FLOP TV SERIES
• CAMPING AT SEA WORLD
• PLAYING SAXOPHONE FOR PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON
• THE FIRST JOURNEY TO COLLEGE WITH HIS SON
• WARREN BEATTY
• THE BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE
Throughout this entertaining book, you will find yourself in the presence of a master raconteur, a multi-talented performer whose love for life is as intriguing as his love life.
- Simon & Schuster |
- 272 pages |
- ISBN 9781451685718 |
- April 2014
Rob Lowe on his LOVE LIFE audiobook
Articles About This Book
Posted on Tips on Life & Love
Posted by Sharon Knolle
What's better for a beach read than a scandalous, name-dropping Hollywood memoir? If you love reading about the private lives of famous people, you'll savor these dishy autobiographies from stars past and present. (And you might just need an...