BECOME THE KIND OF PERSON EVERYONE REMEMBERS AND NO ONE CAN RESIST!
There's nothing more critical to your success than your ability to stand out as a uniquely qualified, valuable, appealing individual -- someone whom other people really want to work with, work for, know, and help. Make Yourself Unforgettable
takes an in-depth look at the 10 essential elements of being unforgettable, and gives you a clear-cut step-by-step guide for developing and embodying them.
In this dynamic audiobook, you'll learn the secrets of the Dale Carnegie Class-Act System:
- The six steps to managing communication problems honestly, effectively, and unforgettably.
- Four unsuspecting stumbling blocks to completely ethical behavior, and how to avoid them.
- A new way to understand and exude confidence.
- The five key social skills that identify someone as a class act.
- How to neutralize and even prevent fear and anxiety -- in yourself and in the people around you.
- Resiliency builders that will hone and strengthen your ability to bounce back from adversity.
Once you discover exactly how you can naturally and effortlessly distinguish yourself, you'll find that people in every area of your life -- from work to home and everywhere in between -- respond to you more positively and generously than they ever have before!