More Making Out in Japanese is a fun, accessible and thorough Japanese phrasebook and guide to the Japanese language as it's really spoken.
This prasebook follows the bestselling Making Out in Japan
providing additional (and classic) phrases for travelers, including ones to help you make acquaintances, discuss likes and dislikes, share a meal, go out on the town or develop a romantic relationship.
If you are a student, businessman or tourist traveling to Japan and would like to have an authentic and meaningful experience, the key is being able to speak like a local. This friendly and easy-to-use Japanese phrasebook makes this possible. More Making Out in Japanese
has been completely revised and expanded to be even more helpful as a guide to modern colloquial Japanese for use in everyday informal interactions—giving access to the sort of catchy Japanese expressions that aren't covered in traditional language materials. As well as the Romanized forms (romanji
), each expression is now given in authentic Japanese script (kanji and kana
pronunciation clues), so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This japanese phrase book includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Japanese words correctly.
- Explanations of basic Japanese grammar, such as, intonation, word stress, and particles.
- A guide to male and female usage.
- Romanized forms of words and phrases (romanji).
- Complete Japanese translations including Japanese characters (kanji) and the Japanese alphabet (kana).
- Useful and interesting notes on Japanese language and culture.
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks.
Titles in this unique series of bestselling phrase books include: Making Out in Chinese, Making Out in Indonesian, Ma