"You can only be you and God will always be God. Erik reminds us what a wonderful gift both of those truths can be. Join Erik for a life-changing journey."
– John Ortberg, author and pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church
"Home run! Take this 21-day journey with Erik Rees, and your life will never be the same. This book will show you how to live like you mean it!"
– Les Parrott, PhD, founder of RealRelationships.com and author of Love Talk
"Only You Can Be You is a great book to help readers of all ages discover the uniqueness and wonder of you. Don't miss this opportunity to make your life truly count."
– Stephen Arterburn, founder and chairman of New Life Ministries
"Do you desire to make a significant difference with your life? Do you long to hear the Lord say, 'Well done'? If so, take the Only You Can Be You 21-Day Challenge and make the rest of your life the best of your life."
– Bob Buford, cofounder of Leadership Network; author of Halftime and Finishing Well
"Do you desire more out of life? Are your talents and passions being fully expressed? Does your career provide little fulfillment? Well, Erik Rees has the perfect answer! Only You Can Be You is the only book you'll need to help you get your life back into focus and eliminate stress and anxiety while increasing your happiness and satisfaction."
– Dr. Gary Smalley, author of Change Your Heart, Change Your Life
"Want to know who you are and how to make your life truly count for God? Then read this book and join Erik Rees for the Only You Can Be You 21 Day Connection. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the leading experts on God-given uniqueness."
– Kerry Shook, senior pastor, Fellowship of The Woodlands, and author of One Month to Live
Get a FREE eBook when you join our mailing list.
Plus, receive updates on new releases, recommended reads and more from Simon & Schuster.
Rees is the Pastor of Life Mission at the Saddleback Community Church, in Lake Forest, CA. He is also a certified life coach specializing in purpose discovery and career fulfillment. Rees is the author of several books and speaks nationally and globally through churches and conferences. His web site: