A healing dose of fun for sick kids and the parents who love them!
Whether your preschooler is home with the chicken pox, or your fifth-grader is laid up with a broken leg, The Penny Whistle SICK-IN-BED BOOK
comes to the rescue with a delightful collection of absorbing activities to occupy young patients, and advice and ideas for their parents, from setting up a sickroom to helping a bedridden child stay physically fit. In this book, concerned parents will find:
- Games, crafts, and activities to be enjoyed alone or with friends and family
- Inventive ways of keeping up with schoolwork
- "It worked for me" anecdotes and tips from parents and kids
- Advice on coping with the special physical and emotional needs of a sick child
- Videotapes, audiotapes, and books that will engage and stimulate a child's imagination
If laughter is the best medicine, then The Penny Whistle SICK-IN-BED BOOK
is just what the doctor ordered.