Pocket Indonesian Dictionary
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Indonesia Pocket Indonesian Dictionary is an essential tool for communication and a great way to learn Indonesian. It features all the essential Indonesian vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and easy-to read type will make any future trip to Indonesia much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Indonesian dictionary and Indonesian to English dictionary Pocket Indonesian Dictionary contains important notes on the Indonesian language, Indonesian grammar and Indonesian pronunciation. All Indonesian words are written in English as well as Indonesian script so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary contains:
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Indonesian language.
- EnglishIndonesian and Indonesian–English sections.
- English and Romanized Indonesian.
- An introduction to and history of the Indonesian language.
- Information on Indonesian grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Indonesian correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy are: Pocket Tagalog Dictionary, Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, Pocket Cantonese Dictionary, Pocket Cambodian Dictionary, Pocket Thai Dictionary, and Pocket Malay Dictionary.
- Periplus Editions (HK) ltd. |
- 88 pages |
- ISBN 9780794600426 |
- September 2002