Pocket Korean Dictionary
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Korea Pocket Korean Dictionary is an essential tool for communication and a great way to learn Korean. It features all the essential Korean vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and easy-to read type will make any future trip to Korea much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Korean dictionary and Korean to English dictionary Pocket Korean Dictionary contains important notes on the Korean language, Korean grammar and Korean pronunciation. All Korean words are written in English as well as Korean script (hangul) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary contains:
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Korean language.
- EnglishKorean and Korean–English sections.
- Hangul and Romanized Korean.
- An introduction to and history of the Korean language.
- Information on Korean grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Korean correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy are: Pocket Tagalog Dictionary, Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, Pocket Cantonese Dictionary, Pocket Cambodian Dictionary, Pocket Indonesian Dictionary, Pocket Thai Dictionary, and Pocket Malay Dictionary.
- Periplus Editions (HK) ltd. |
- 112 pages |
- ISBN 9780794600471 |
- March 2003