Pocket Malay Dictionary
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Malaysia Pocket Malay Dictionary is an essential tool for communication and a great way to learn Malay. It features all the essential Malay vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and easy-to read type will make any future trip to Malaysia much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Malay dictionary and Malay to English dictionary Pocket Malay Dictionary contains important notes on the Malay language, Malay grammar and Malay pronunciation. All Malay words are written in English and Malay script (Rumi) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary contains:
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Malay language.
- Malay–English and English–Malay sections.
- English and Romanized Malay (Rumi).
- An introduction to and history of the Malay language.
- Information on Malay grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Malay correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy are: Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Cambodian Dictionary, Pocket Thai Dictionary, Pocket Indonesian Dictionary, Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, and Pocket Cantonese Dictionary.
- Periplus Editions (HK) ltd. |
- 96 pages |
- ISBN 9780794600570 |
- August 2003