Pocket Thai Dictionary
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Thailand Pocket Thai Dictionary is an essential tool for communication and a great way to learn Thai. It features all the essential Thai vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and easy-to read type will make any future trip to Thailand much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Thai dictionary and Thai to English dictionary Pocket Thai Dictionary contains important notes on the Thai language, Thai grammar and Thai pronunciation. All Thai words are written in a Romanized form as well as Thai script (akson thai) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary contains:
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Thai language.
- Thai–English and English–Thai sections.
- Romanized Thai and Thai script (akson thai).
- An introduction to and history of the Thai language.
- Information on Thai grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Thai correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy are: Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, Pocket Cantonese Dictionary, Pocket Cambodian Dictionary, Pocket Indonesian Dictionary, and Pocket Malay Dictionary.
- Periplus Editions (HK) ltd. |
- 96 pages |
- ISBN 9780794600457 |
- March 2003