Pokémon: Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
• Pokémon Movie 9: Ranger and the Temple of the Sea has sold through over 55k units in the US to date (VideoScan).
• The second coming of Pokémon is taking over the world (of retail)!
• Features the most beloved Pokémon characters: Ash and Pikachu.
• The Pokémon franchise is well known among parents as a safe bet and kid-friendly.
• The success of the Diamond & Pearl games has generated enormous fan awareness not only of that series, but also of Pokémon across the board; even older titles such as Pokémon Adventures have seen a sales spike since the game’s debut.
• The theatrical release of the Diamond & Pearl movies in the U.S. will raise the profile of this book.
• The anime series Diamond & Pearl is one of Cartoon Network’s feature properties, airing in the prime weekday afternoon time-slot.
• For Pokémon fans who have to get 'em all (or at least all the VIZ Media licensed merchandise)!
• Over 150 million Pokémon video games sold worldwide / 40 million in the U.S.
• Over 14 billion trading cards sold worldwide.
Each series is based on the themes of collecting, training and battling Pokémon—with almost 500 Pokémon to date.
- Perfect Square |
- 192 pages |
- ISBN 9781421522883 |
- August 2008 |
- Grades 1 and up