Say Goodbye to Knee Pain
Why do your knees hurt?
What can you do about it?
Once you understand the source of your pain, whether from sports or overuse injuries, osteoarthritis, tendinitis, heredity, or a host of other causes—then you can choose the best up-to-the-minute treatments that are right for you. You'll learn everything you need to know about:
• Getting the right diagnosis
• Differences between men's and women's knees
• Treating the athlete's knee
• Simple exercises to reduce pain
• Physical therapy
• Complementary and alternative remedies
• Arthroscopy and other surgical options
• Knee replacement
...and much more. You'll also find everyday wisdom for protecting your knees from wear and tear, and practical advice on lifestyle changes that can turn back the clock on your knee pain.
- Pocket Books |
- 352 pages |
- ISBN 9781416540595 |
- November 2007