How a Culture of Preparedness Can Save You and Your Family from Disasters
• Store survival kits in a convenient place known to all family members.
• Keep a smaller version of your supplies kit in the trunk of your car, at work, and at school.
• Keep them in airtight plastic bags, if possible.
• Change your stored water supply every six months so it stays fresh.
• Replace your stored food every six months.
• Ask your physician or pharmacist about storing prescription medications.
• Rethink your kit and family needs at least once a year.