Talking Dirty With the Queen of Clean
Let her royal highness of housekeeping show you how to turn your home into a sparkling palace -- in no time at all!
Step aside, Martha...Here comes the Queen of Clean, and her down-to-earth housekeeping guide for those of us who live in the real world. After all, the Queen has better things to do than be a slave to housework. That's why she has assembled a marvelous collection of miraculous cleaning tips and surprising shortcuts that get the job done quickly and well. Without a lot of fuss, you can solve hundreds of cleaning challenges in every room of your home:
- Remove dust, rust, gum, fingerprints, stains, odors, and mildew
- Clean leather and upholstery, carpets, windows, walls, floors, kitchen appliances, grills, and more
- Deal with damage form flooding and fire
The queen count her pennies too -- with inexpensive, environmentally friendly cleaning concoctions and ingredients you might never expect, including
- Tea -- the wood cleaner you can drink!
- The amazing rust-removing power of the onion
- Lemon juice
- Petroleum jelly
- Baking soda
- ...and the five cleaning products you should never be without!
Let the Queen of Clean put an end to drudgery with her hints and solutions that get fabulous results -- fast!