Reading Group Guide
Discussion Group Questions
1. There will be winners and losers in manufacturing in the year 2020. Many companies that exist today won't make it, starting with automotive and electronics firms. Talk about it.
2. The dream of the extended enterprise is now thwarted by software system limitations -- there is not much good software available at reasonable prices for off the shelf installations in the supply base. What do you think will be the leading factors to change this?
3. Technology creates wealth and fuels growth, true. Where does that leave the moneychangers?
4. What ever happened to the quality revolution?
5. Imagine working in a factory village in the year 1820. What will be different about working in a factory village 200 years later?