Look great, feel great, and be in complete control of your physical and emotional health with this fresh, contemporary guide to women's wellness from the hot new women's health brand, Best You(tm). This book brings holistic insight and sophistication that many women's health books seem to lack. It explains why a doctor says a woman is in good health when she is depressed or lonely or why a woman with diabetes is considered sick, even if she is joyous, eating well, and enjoying life.
Women who are seeking the answers to make smart changes, such as how to: (1) get a full night's sleep when hormones go haywire; (2) have healthy skin without cosmetic procedures; (3) and how better to handle stress, will want to read Best You(tm) Guide to Women's Health
for its holistic approach to health and wellness that emphasizes pragmatic and realistic steps to self-improvement. Inside you'll find features in the categories of "Look Good," "Get Healthy," "Eat Well," and "Embrace Life," with topics that include...
- Eat Better: Supercharge your meals with the world's most nutritious foods
- Bounce Back from Anything: Is there a secret to a happy, healthy life? New research suggests it may be resilience.
- Get in Great Shape: Flatten your belly and regain your curves with this simple home workout routine.
- Discover the Secrets of Ageless Skin: Here are 35 refreshing ways to reduce wrinkles and make your skin smooth and gorgeous.
- Look Lean and Trim: You'll look great in no time with these fitness tips and a total at-home workout.