The Influenza Bomb
Masses of people are dying from a mysterious flu. While the TSI team searches for a cure, a notorious eco-terrorist group,Return to Earth, uses an influenza bomb to poison the water. It’s a race against time—with the outcome impacting the entire world.
By the time the team discovers that the terrorists are using the water supply to infect people, the sickness is spreading worldwide and no one has a cure. When Return to Earth makes off with a mysterious device called the influenza bomb with the intent to destroy all of mankind, Dr. Hutchinson must stop the contamination from being spread before it’s too late.
Reading Group Guide
QUESTIONS AND TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
1. Some of the characters in the book deal with forgiving, being forgiven, or refusing to forgive. What was the outcome with each character?
2. Is it reasonable to think that the victims of the Holocaust should forgive those who tortured and murdered their families and friends?
3. What kind of offense do you (or would you) find most difficult to forgive?
4. Do you meditate on an offense over and over? Do you ever feel that you are a prisoner of unforgiveness? When? Why? Do you think this gives you bitterness and anger, or joy and peace?
5. How do you find it in yourself to let go of past offenses, even though you “deserve” to hang on to them?
6. Does forgiving someone mean that the offense is forgotten and has no further consequences?
7. What is the only phrase in the Lord’s Prayer with a “condition” attached? (Matthew 6:12)
8. Does forgiveness necessitate reconciliation? If Mark forgave his ex-wife, should he also have con see more