The Miracle Berry Diet Cookbook
What if even the most wholesome meal could be as tasty as dessert? Now you can lose weight and lower blood sugar levels while eating your favorite comfort foods with the help of the all-natural miracle berry and the more than 150 carefully tested, scrumptious, and easy-to-follow recipes in this unique cookbook.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The miracle berry temporarily blocks your ability to taste sour flavors and makes even the most bitter of foods mouthwateringly delicious, eliminating the need for refined sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Here’s just a brief list of how the miracle berry diet can trick your taste buds:
• Lemons will taste like lemonade. (Add lemon juice to your coffee instead of sugar!)
• Limes will be as sweet as oranges.
• Even the most flavorless tomatoes will taste perfectly ripe.
• Hot sauce will have layers of pepper flavors—not just heat.
• Pineapple will taste like pure candy.
The Miracle Berry Diet Cookbook will answer all of your questions, from how this tiny fruit works, to where to get it, and even how to grow it yourself.
- Gallery Books |
- 304 pages |
- ISBN 9781451625592 |
- November 2013