When a manager establishes a friendly yet productive working atmosphere, the benefits to the whole organization are substantial. The Art of Managing People provides practical strategies, guidelines and techniques for
* Developing the interpersonal skills necessary to improve relations with employees
* Understanding the differences between people, and behaving accordingly
* Assessing, and then improving, current working situations
* Creating trust between managers and employees.
Person-to-person skills are the key to developing an effective team of satisfied, energetic workers. Letting your workers express their own personalities and maximize their potentials will
* Reduce stress within the work force,
* Create a positive spirit throughout the company, and
* Increase the organization's productivity and profitability.