The Yoga Club
When the four mischievous Sarahs wander away from the party to sneak a peek at the mayor’s neighboring estate, they are stunned to find him adorned in leather and latex, and rolling up a woman’s body in a Persian rug. To make matters worse, someone has spotted the spying Palins. Someone who threatens to expose their torrid affairs in business and the bedroom. Now the unlikely foursome must use all their wits and wiles to get to the bottom of the kinky crime. But will their budding friendship be strong enough to protect their deepest secrets?
- Gallery Books |
- 336 pages |
- ISBN 9781439187289 |
- December 2011
Murder, Yoga, and Sarah Palin
Reading Group Guide
Topics & Questions for Discussion
1. Coco, CJ, Bailey and Olivia are an unlikely group—do you think if they hadn’t witnessed the mayor’s crime together, they would ever have become friends? Why or why not?
2. Where did you meet your best friend(s)? What do you feel is the most important element of close friendship?
3. When the four friends witness the mayor’s suspicious behavior, their instinct is to turn around and forget it ever happened. Have you ever been in a situation where you saw something you wish you hadn’t? What did you do?
4. Do you have a favorite character in the book? Who is it, and why is he/she your favorite?
5. The Yoga Club is a comic novel, and might be described as a caper. Generally, this means that certain plot elements may be exaggerated or extreme. Do you think that was the case here? Did you find the story believable? What about the characters? Did that effect your enjoyment of the novel?
6. All of our main characters are shown in various romantic—and sexual—relationships throughout the see more