Too Close to the Flame
Anyone can fall prey to sexual temptation or become the target of a sexual aggressor. Any man or woman who has contact with the opposite sex -- whether at church, in the workplace, or at play -- needs the vital information contained in these pages.
Would you recognize a sexually charged relationship soon enough to avoid falling into an affair? Would you be able to help a friend, loved one, or someone you're counseling avoid such a relationship? Basing each section on gripping case studies, this must-read book for the new millennium will help you recognize the danger signs of a sexualized relationship and show you how to keep your future with your family, your friends, your coworkers, and your God secure.
In this informative volume, Dr. Jantz offers expert guidance in:
- identifying sexual manipulators and climbers
- spotting danger signals in friendships about to turn sexual
- protecting family members from relatives or acquaintances who are sexual predators
- knowing how to avoid sexual traps when advising church members
- avoiding sexual pitfalls in professional and pastoral counseling