Tuttle Concise Japanese Dictionary
Now with 30% more content, Tuttle Concise Japanese Dictionary allows for easy reference for both Japanese to English and English to Japanese. It's compact size allows for easy transport without limiting the content or it's utility to learn Japanese in a classroom setting. This Japanese dictionary is perfect for Japanese language students, or business people and tourists traveling to Japan. It contains over 25,000 words and expressions, carefully selected to cover all important aspects of life and commerce in Japan. In addition, extensive information on Japanese grammar and Japanese pronunciation are included.
This dictionary contains the following features:
- 25,000 Japanese words and expressions. English–Japanese and Japanese–English sections.
- Up-to-date local Japanese slang and idioms.
- A guide to Japanese pronunciation and Japanese Grammar.
- Romanized forms (romanji) and authentic Japanese characters (kanji) and script (kana).
- Extensive notes with detailed tips on usage and social context.
- Parts of speech, common phrases and idiomatic expressions.
Other dictionaries in this bestselling series you might be interested in include: Concise Chinese Dictionary and Concise Korean Dictionary.
- Tuttle Publishing |
- 640 pages |
- ISBN 9784805311394 |
- November 2012