will show you how easy it is to create the delicate taste of Vietnam in your own kitchen, using a unique blend of fresh herbs with sweet and salty sauce dressings. Simple step-by-step instructions, beautiful photographs, and an extensive guide to Vietnamese ingredients makes it easy to prepare vibrant salads, delicious main dishes and refreshing drinks and sweets.
From fresh spring rolls to banana flower salad, this book is the perfect introduction to the fresh and delicate flavors found in Vietnamese cuisine.
- Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp
- Fried Crab Nems
- Green Papaya Salad with Beef
- Seaweed Salad
- Spicy Crab and Rice Noodle Soup
- Steamed Rice in Lotus Parcels
- Fried Shrimp with Orange Sauce
- Hanoi Fire Pot
- Ginger and Lychee Granita
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee