The award-winning host of QVC Inc., America's premier televised shopping show, was always the overweight kid in class who could tell a good joke. Now, after more than a decade of TV fame, fifty million fans, and the New York Times
bestseller It's Better to Laugh...,
Kathy Levine is the one who's laughing.
Her message on how to cope after forty? "Try it, buy it, diet, but do it. Life is too short, so eat dessert first. Enjoy it -- and don't regret anything."
Now Kathy brings us up to date on her personal life by telling all, and she means all, in a book that's as irresistible as an intimate diary accidentally left open to a juicy part.
Discover the naked truth about:
WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY
- Love after forty...the date from hell, the romantic fling with a much younger man, the truly terrifying mistake -- and more!
- Those weighty ups and downs...including the hot skinny on the breakthrough diet program that changed Kathy's life.
- Nips and tucks...did she have cosmetic surgery? Kathy supplies the bare facts.
- Personal tragedy...the heartbreaking loss of the man who was her best friend.
- QVC...behind the scenes. then and now. Kathy gives us the scoop on the secrets of QVC's success, Joan Rivers, viewer mail, and some brand-new developments.
And we are -- lucky that Kathy's here to make us laugh and fuel our dreams, just as we'd expect from our best girlfriend, a lady we all love.