One of the fifty million American women who wears a size 12 or above, Catherine Lippincott knows the trials and tribulations of living in a large-sizebody. After years on the weight loss/weight gain roller coaster, she turned her life around -- not by dieting, but by choosing to live happily in the voluptuous body she was meant to have. Now, this gorgeous "plus-size" model shows you how to dress to turn heads, find your signature fashion style and, most of all, to love and respect your beautiful body from head to toe, just as you are.
In Well Rounded, Catherine offers:
- Eight simple steps to living joyfully and gracefully, no matter what your shape or size
- Body-positive meditations and energy-boosting, mood-improving movements
- Invaluable insider tips from Catherine's years as a professional model -- including the fashion industry's big secret to looking fabulous
- A simple, tailor-made system of dressing -- it's like a one-to-one personal fashion consultation with Catherine!
- Easy strategies for feeling good about yourself now, without losing one pound
- A helpful resource guide of clothes and products made just for magnificently contoured women.
Stop trying to change your body. Start changing the way the world sees you, with the book that gives you wonderful results today: Catherine Lippincott's Well rounded.
- Gallery Books |
- 272 pages |
- ISBN 9780671545093 |
- April 1998