When the Tide Rises
2. His novels of the military exploits of the brilliant Lieutenant—now Commander—Leary and his indispensable aide, the skilled and deadly officer Adele Mundy, have been hugely popular, and appeal strongly to the audience for David Weber’s best-selling Honor Harrington novels.
3. Advertising in Locus, more
4. Series full-color brochure
5. Teaser chapter for David Drake’s In the Stormy Red Sky included
6. Incremental co-op available
When the Republic of Cinnabar doesn't have enough battleships to deal with all the crises in its war with the Alliance, it sends the next best thing: Commander Daniel Leary and his friend, the spy Adele Mundy. This time they're off to help the Bagarian cluster in its rebellion against the Alliance, but they'll quickly find that the worst threats to the rebels are the treacherous politicians
Leary and Mundy use electronic espionage, sub-machine guns, and shipkilling missiles to outwit political rivals, put down mutiny, and capture an Alliance fortress. When all else fails, they'll strike for the heart of the Alliance--and then throw their tiny corvette into a major fleet action.
A cascade of non-stop action as vivid as only David Drake can write it!
- Baen |
- 528 pages |
- ISBN 9781416591566 |
- March 2009