You’re out there dating, and you’re looking for marriage material. But how can you tell if the guy who’s wining and dining you tonight has (somewhere deep inside his complex male machinery) the potential to make a lifelong commitment? And what can you do to significantly increase your odds for finding Mr. Right?
Why Men Fear Marriage is the new dating bible, and it begins with one essential golden rule: If a man is interested, he’ll let you know. From there, #1 Essence magazine bestselling author RM Johnson explains, with wit and honesty, what men really think, feel, and fear when it comes to tying the knot. You’ll learn to recognize the five types of guys—yes, every man fits one of them—and discover invaluable and empowering advice on every page:
• ten steps to make him pop the question without an ultimatum
• how to spot opportunities to meet marrying men—at the gym,
at the market, and elsewhere
• when to take his phone number, and when to give him yours
• how to let a guy down . . . gently
• where you should meet on your first date
• an instant way to win his respect
. . . and much more.