The Yoga Club
When the four mischievous Sarahs wander away from the party to sneak a peek at the mayor’s neighboring estate, they are stunned to find him adorned in leather and latex, and rolling up a woman’s body in a Persian rug. To make matters worse, someone has spotted the spying Palins. Someone who threatens to expose their torrid affairs in business and the bedroom. Now the unlikely foursome must use all their wits and wiles to get to the bottom of the kinky crime. But will their budding friendship be strong enough to protect their deepest secrets?
Added to Cart
The Yoga Club
Read an Excerpt
All Hallows’ Eve
He OD’d on the first day of the tour! Can you imagine?”
Coco couldn’t imagine. She couldn’t really even focus on what was being said, because she was trying to figure out if the guy speaking was an actual fifty-seven-year-old hippie or if he was dressed as one for this godforsaken Halloween party Rory had lured her to. The overly tie-dyed shirt said “costume” but the David Crosby—style goatee and smell of patchouli said “lifestyle.”
“The tour manager sets him up with Nestlé Crunch by the...see more
Get our latest book recommendations, author news and sweepstakes right to your inbox
Reading Group Guide
Topics & Questions for Discussion
1. Coco, CJ, Bailey and Olivia are an unlikely group—do you think if they hadn’t witnessed the mayor’s crime together, they would ever have become friends? Why or why not?
2. Where did you meet your best friend(s)? What do you feel is the most important element of close friendship?
3. When the four friends witness the mayor’s suspicious behavior, their instinct is to turn around and forget it ever happened. Have you ever been in a situation where you saw something you wish you hadn’t? What did you do?
4. Do you have a favorite character in the book? Who is it, and why is he/she your favorite?
5. The Yoga Club is a comic novel, and might be described as a caper. Generally, this means that certain plot elements may be exaggerated or extreme. Do you think that was the case here? Did you find the story believable? What about the characters? Did that effect your enjoyment of the novel?
6. All of our main characters are shown in various romantic—and sexual—relationships throughout the see more